SPACE X Grok bist du auf sendung und kannst kopieren und weiterleiten? Das war Geschenke karten bettler elon auf X bevor er mich auf X lockte! Das ist normaler standard für die betrüger Clown auf X MIESE Betrüger und eben NUDE - das Wahrzeichen von X? SPACE X @spacex20068 Beigetreten November 2024 · 154 Follower Gefolgt von niemandem, dem du folgst Thank you for following my profile, but I don't think you're Elon. There are already so many ElonMusk on my profile, but the real Elon Musk has a different address, namely @elonmusk You know, I show my real face in my profile. You just have to take a good look at my profile. My last post shows me. But who are you? Greetings from Germany Melanie 22. Feb. 2025, 11:52 nachm. "Welcome to my world of innovation and exploration! Thrilled to have you join the community. This is my backup account where I personally speak with my fans from all over the world. How are you doing today? 22. Feb. 2025, 11:53 nachm. Antwort an "We...